How does it work.
- A merchant creates an account at m-epays.com after successful registration one can create a payment box.
- m-epays.com issues MagiPay account details.
- Integrate MagiPay to merchant's website.
- Customer clicks the 'Pay with magi' button, MagiPay connects to m-epays.com server and requests for a specific payment box.
- m-epays.com issues a MagiPay address and the total amount to be paid.
- Customer sends coins to the MagiPay address.
- Once the payment is received and confirmed, the server informs the successful payment.
- Upon confirmation of the payment, the server automatically transfer the amount of magi to merchant's registered external wallet address.