- Download the files from Magipay or clone it on github then put it to your server.
- Register with Magipay to create an account.
- After a successful registration, you will be prompted to your dashboard.
- On the options panel, click the Create Payment Box. You just have to fill up these fields:
- Payment Box Name - you can have as many magi payment box as you like and this
field will differentiate each other.
- Your External Wallet Address - this is where our server will transfer all the payments received by your payment box.
- Callback URL - when our server receives a payment from your user, payment notifications will be sent to this url. This is the path where you will place the php files that you will download from Magipay.(Example: http://yourwebsite/magipay.callback.php)
- Files that you have to edit:
Run magipay.createtable.php on your browser
Integration of magipay in your website
create database DBNAME;
CREATE USER 'DBUSER'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'PASSWORD';
grant all on DBNAME.* to DBUSER;
You can also use this image in your website.
Magipay box config
- public_key - Public key that's been generated by Magipay
- private_key - Private key that's been generated by Magipay
- clientID - This is your unique id from generated by Magipay
- userID - This one is generated from merchant database. It is a unique identifier for a specific user.
- boxID - Box number of a specific payment box.
- invoiceID - Id of a specific transaction from merchant.
- amountUSD - Total amout of an invoice.
- $DB_HOST - Your sever localhost
- $DB_USERNAME - Your user name from your database
- $DB_PASSWORD - Your database password
- $DB_NAME - Name of your database